Subject: [Leica] Re: Apo 70-180/2.8 (was: Archive search engine)
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 11:51:23 +0100

On 17-11-1998 06:06 Eric Welch wrote:

>Ah, but now that I got one for $3,000, it's quite justified. And I can tell
>you, that sharpness difference would certainly be missed now. And besides,
>the price is lower than that. Well under $5,000 with the rebate.

Eric:

How would you rate the Leica Vario-Apo 70-180/2.8 compared to the Nikkor
AF 80-200/2.8 and Canon EOS 70-200/2.8 L lenses based on your practical
experiences?
I now this is a difficult question but -as I have only the Leica lens-
cannot compare it to the other two.
Thanks!

Pascal

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
t h i n k   d i f f e r e n t               a p p l e    c o m p u t e r