Subject: Re: [Leica] which wide ange lens?
From: nbwatson@juno.com (N. B. Watson)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 18:20:23 EST

A good point I'd forgotten myself.  Whenever I'm on holiday on the
continent with my Leica M kit I carry a Nikon FG (lighter than an M6 and
smaller except for the pentaprism) with a 2.8/35 PC Nikkor which works
wonders for shooting castles and other taller edifices from close in.  I
wish there were a way to fit  a PC lens to the Visoflex.

Regards,
Nigel

00 "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com> writes:

>>Ferdinand wrote:
>>
>><< Need some lens advise. I currently have the 35-50-90 summicrons
>and I want
>> to get a lens wider than 35mm. I'm debating whether I should get the
>21/2.8
>> asp, 24/2.8 asp. or even the 28mm. >>
>>- -----------------------------------
>>I too, will soon choose between the M 21 or 24.  If my memory serves
>me
>>correctly, Nathan uses the 24.  Perhaps he can tell us why he chose
>the 24
>>over the 21 (or 28).
>
>If I carry three M lenses, they are the 90, 35, and 21. If I take an
>SLR to
>Europe, I carry 35, 28 shift, 24, --but also a 15. Wide is good. Wider
>is
>better. But then, I have this thing about buildings.
>

>   *            Henning J. Wulff
>  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
> /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com
> |[ ]|     http://www.archiphoto.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]