Subject: [Leica] LUG Meeting in Ann Arbor, MI?
From: Rick Floyd <rick_floyd@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 13:37:45 -0500

Roy J. Feldman wrote:

<<Looks like Ernst Hartmann is doing his thing in Ann Arbor , Mi on Nov
21st.
For any Mich (or Ohio) Luggers- anyone out there? Want to meet?>>

I got a flyer in the mail from Leica that there is a sale and camera
clinic on Saturday, November 21st @ 11:00 - 5:00 p.m.  Since I will be
on vacation when the Chicago meeting is taking place, I was also
wondering (as was Roy) if anyone would like to have a mini-LUG meeting?
Below is the info on the Sale:

Saturday, November 21st, 11am - 5pm at Big Georges Home Appliance Mart
2019 W. Stadium Blvd., Ann Arbor, MI 734-669-9500
In store Clean and Check by Ernst Hartman
John Kuzniak (sale rep) showing M6TTL, Digilux, and "many exptic R and M
lenses
Special Sales Pricing
Stated price increase due January 1st
Door prizes

Let me know if anyone is interested in getting together.

Rick Floyd