Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica bashing
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 18:01:48 -0000

Interesting thing about their 'decision' was that the enlarged photos
illustrating performance seemed, to me, to give the verdict to the Leica
lens and the Ricoh GR1 was one of the poorest. But they have been toting the
Ricoh an awful lot recently in this mag. (Ever since my review of the LTM
lens really...)

jem