Subject: Re: [Leica] M6/M6 TTL frame lines solutions ?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 10:54:16 -0600

> the 75mm Summilux would be the perfect focal length for color reversal
>film but the frame (or lack of it) in the M6 viewfinder has kept me from
buying
>one.

What lack? It's there. It takes some getting used to, but it also reminds
you when maybe a 50 is needed. (Just slightly wider view needed, etc.) The
hassle is worth it to use this special lens.

Guess I need to get a 50. There are times when I say "Dang, wish I had a
50." Like yesterday afternoon when I was hanging out at the local Coleman
Hawkins Jazz festival. (Some folks at my paper started it and this was the
first festival dedicated to the "father of the tenor sax" and St. Jo. native).
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"I think not," said Descartes, and disappeared.