Subject: [Leica] [Off topic] SUVs and Work
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 07:16:04 -700

On 15 Nov 98, Jeff S wrote, at least in part:

<snip>

> I got to meet Adam Werbach (ex-Sierra Club pres) and was
> delighted that, along with his signature, he inscribed "Death To
> Sport Utility Vehicles!" in my book.

You were delighted, I would have ripped the page out in front of
him. But, then, I'm not likely to have bought the book to begin
with, and I don't own a SUV.

> Mine's a pretty uncluttered life, and I like the having the freedom to
> make any ole day a "Leica Day", in which arriving at the office past noon
> "Because the light was really great this morning" is an okay reason. If I
> had to confine my photographic enthusiasm to weekends and off-hours, I'd
> be awfully unhappy!

OK, and you stay till 10 p.m. and make up for it, right? If you're
self employed, then Good luck!
- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

      There are wonderful photographs everywhere,
      all of the time, The difficulty is in seeing them.
             -- Dale Brown, N6QOL