Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Minilux (WAS: Leica bashing)
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 10:40:48 -0600

IMHO, there is only ONE way to test a lens and that's to use Kodachrome 25 and
project the slides with a Prodovit.
If the GR-1 can stand comparison in a tray of M and R Kodachromes then I'll
truly believe in the Tooth Fairy:-)
I'm sure we can find things we don't like about all cameras.  In our experience
with the Minilux, we haven't had any usability problems.  All results are
correctly exposed and correctly focused.  I too haven't been able to try a roll
of Kodachrome because my wife is too busy shooting print film.
Bud