Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuming Film
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 06:14:54 -0600 (CST)

Well, I like your style!!  Ya works wid what ya gots!

Actually, we have a Brumicro densi at work, but it's gotten so
flaky that I usually can guess closer than it.  Gotta do something
about that....

As for P3200, I'm more likely to "pull" it to 800!!  (N-2??? if you
dig that zone terminology)  I only use it in ridiculously high
contrast situations, unfortunately.  Probably could get usable
negs at 3-5000 ISO, IF you had a real flat scene (don't know where
that exists....)

Kinda bothers me to shoot that junk with Leicas, tho....maybe it
defeats the purpose of $1000 lenses!!

I'm  sorry to say that I probably shoot less now than I ever have,
working in photography sure gets in the way of my shooting!!  But I'm
trying to correct that, too.

C U later,
Walt