Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Pan-x
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 11:46:15 -0700

Most complex modern products are actually made of parts from several
countries. Leica is a good example, as are most cars. There are few secrets
in quality control. It can, and is done well all over the world. People lke
to think that things are better in their place in the world, but it is not
necessarily so.
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson