Subject: [Leica] Re: London LUG meeting...
From: Simon Ogilvie <sno@hume.esi.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 15:51:57 +0000

Alex Brattell wrote:
> What a survivor - welcome back Simon!

Thanks - it's good to be back!

> Doug Richardson's plans for the London LUG meeting 22/11 sounds good to me.
> 10-11 am at Aroma coffee bar in Covent Garden
> 5.00pm onwards, The Fitzroy Tavern, 16 Charlotte Street (would a little be
> better - it's dark by 4.30!)
> Then dinner at Andrea's, 22 Charlotte Street

Thanks for the details, and to the others that have filled me in
on what I've missed.  I may not be able to come for the whole day,
but I certainly hope to be able to join you for some of it, and will
aim to be there at the start at least.

> Any other mobile 'phones amongst us so it would be
> possible to track you down early-mid afternoon??

My mobile number is 0585 945616, so as long as I've joined up
before you do you can contact me on that if you need to.

Simon.