Subject: Re: [Leica] New Vario-Elmarit-R 35-70 f2.8 Asph. macro setting
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 11:28:01 -0400

My asapter came with a used R7 I bought from a gentleman in New York.  It
is a generic machined brass piece and cost about $100.  Novoflex makes one
as well but I believe it is in the $200-$300 range.

I imagine mine is a copy of the Novoflex done by some entreprenure
machinist in brass rather than anodized aluminum.

Regards,

Robert