Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Exhibit in Princeton, NJ
From: Mary & Stan Kephart <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 98 09:54:16 -0500

Hi,

Good news.

There is a wonderful photo exhibit going on here until January 3rd.  It's
called,
CELEBRATING 25 YEARS OF COLLECTING AND TEACHING THE HISTORY OF
PHOTOGRAPHY" at Princeton University--an exhibition of the finest images
in the collection selected by Peter Bunnell, faculty curator of
photography.  The Univesity owns a huge photography collection, including
all the works of Minor White, who willed them to the school.

The exhibit is set up in decades from 1840 to the present, and there is a
fine book available which is set up in the same way, each section having
a scholarly introduction.  All the *big names* are included, but works
which are not typical of the inividual photographer.

So, if any of you are in the area during the holidays this is
*definitely* worth a look see.
Also, my husband and I would love to meet up with any LUGgers who are
coming our way.  Please e-mail us privately.

Best,

MK