Subject: Re: [Leica] Collectors or users driving the used M market???
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 00:39:06 EST

<< f you take special care of your Leicas, (because you do want to
         protect your investment, or you want to take care of something
         you think is special, or, you just want to do this because this
         is the way you are with everything you own and use)
         you must wear a large red-dot badge with a "C" (for collector)
         at all times. >>

Since I have painted all my M red dots with black enamel, I guess I need to
wear a big black dot.

Tom Shea