Subject: Re: [Leica] 400 help
From: "Gary D. Whalen" <whalen@whalentennis.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 16:09:33 -0500

  Thank you very much for you help.  I think you are correct.  I own the
19,28,50,100,180 & 280 f4 Leica lenses (R8 rom) and was trying to stay with
Leica.  Common sense and weight have told me to go to a 500 mm, but Canon makes
only the 4.5 which with converter is too slow and I don't like Nikon.  So
....... I have been trying toconvince myself to stick with Leica because I
trully love the images I get with their lenses.  I guess I will wait for Canon
to come out with a 500 f4 which for the life of me I can't figure why they
don't have one now.

Thanks again.