Subject: Re: [Leica] Slide Projection/camera cases
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:29:31 +0100

James,

I certainly project all my slides, and I got a lot of help from the LUG when I
asked some questions about Leica projectors this summer. After getting hooked
on Leica, I decided that my Kodak projector was not doing justice to my slides,
and I replaced it with a Pradovit 600 with the 2.5/90mm Colorplan lens. It was
a true revelation to see my Leica slides projected with a good quality Leica
lens, sharp corner-to-corner just like on the light table, vibrant colours etc.
It was definitely a worthwhile investment.

Nathan

Dr James Harper wrote:

> Slide projection  seems to crop up rarely.  I am not sure if that is
> because it is a dying way of enjoying the  glory of a Leica slide, or that
> no-one has any technical problems with it.
>
> I would be very interested to know from those who are still projecting
> colour slides what your latest thoughts and experience are on the best
> equipment for doing so.  Is it still Leica? If so, which equipment?  If
> not, what are you using, and what do you think of it?

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

Photography page:  http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator/index.html