Subject: Re: [Leica] SL prism repair
From: budcook@ibm.net
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:14:08 -0600

Doug,
I had a resilvered prism installed by DAG.   It was part of a major overhaul
on my SL and so I don't know what the price for the prism alone would have
been.  The total cost was under $200 and worth every penny to me.   I do
know that it was a fraction of what Leitz would have charged for a new one.

Why not give Don or Sherry a call and see if they have any resilvered
prisms.

Bud