Subject: [Leica] A BRIAN NO-NO: ALL OTHERS MUST READ!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 23:05:21 -0500

Folks, your outpourings of love have been fine, but we need more.

Brian Reid runs the computers which power these two fine lists, the Leica
Users' Group and the Rollei List, and he is to be praised, commended, and
loved for this.  He does not wish us to adulate him here (that is what
list5 is all about, and those curious about this may E-mail me privately).

He recently lost his computer due to its antiquity, and has replaced this
with a powerful new set to our benefit.  He also wants to buy an M6.  Hey,
buddy, can you spare a dime?

If so, the check should be made payable to Keeble & Shuchat Photography,
and marked in the memo block, "for account 5867".  Jim's address is:

Jim Brick
820 Sweetbay Drive
Sunnyvale California 94086

C'mon, folks!  Ante up!  $5, $10, or even $1,500, would be appreciated!
We're not all Republicans:  we'll take all contributions, large and small!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!