Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Collectors or users driving the used M market???
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 21:35:59 -0600

Wednesday, 11 November 1998, D Khong wrote:

> I would say, give and take needing a spare, anybody with more than two
> cameras in each class (i.e. SLR, Rangefinder, MF) is deemed a collector.

Now I think this is pushing it a bit far.  Until now I always owned at
least 3 SLR bodies and used all equally. When I had Nikon I had 2 F3's
1  FM2,and  an F4 and at times I would have all of them on my neck and
shoulders  with differing focal length lenses on them.  Grab the right
focal  length and bang away never changing lenses.

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com
mailto:hmcclary@earthlink.net

Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.