Subject: Re: [Leica] collectors and used Leica rareness.....
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 15:26:06 EST

<< Which brings me
 back to a post that got me in trouble about six months ago, something about
 many Leicas being purchased by those who are terrifically skilled at
 cleaning teeth  - or helping people sleep in operating rooms - but are  more
 interested in the name plate on their cameras than in the quality of photos
 produced - but I certainly don't want to go THERE again. >>

If you did not want to go there again why did you go there again?  You seem
resentful of those who take excellent care of their equipment or who have
different goals than you do.

Tom Shea