Subject: [Leica] Truncated digests
From: "Doug Richardson" <doug@meditor.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 09:48:03 -0000

Charles <chaslor@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Recently, I have noticed snips from threads that I had not seen in my
>digests but felt I must have overlooked them. Now I can clearly see
>missing posts in the digest ... Anybody else notice this?

I've got the same problem, and yesterday made an interesting
discovery - I have received the entire digest but my software is only
showing part of it.

I'm using Microsoft Outlook Express (the version which came with
Win98). If I right-click on the name of the trucated message in the
display which lists the contents of my Inbox, then select
Properties/details/message source, the window which opens displays the
entire untruncated text. Having made this discovery, I'll look at each
truncated message as it arrives, and see if I can find some common
feature at the point where each digest is truncated.

Regards,

Doug