Subject: Re: [Leica] How to keep notes on an M6 body....
From: j.leonarddesigner@videotron.ca (Jacques Leonard designer)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 22:40:00 -0600

>There is a blk metal window that self-sticks to any camera available
>(I puchased one a few years ago to use on an XA4). I believe
>it was made by Hamma (sp?) and was bought at ProFoto on W 31st St
>in NYC.

A few months ago (April or May) I bought one for $2 or $3 made by Hamma
(made in Germany but now plastic made) from Porters Camera Store in Iowa.
They have a web site (www.porters.com), do Mail order and have a catalog
(more like a big tabloid newspaper) filled with thousands of photo gadgets.
They are an honest and efficient store. I recommend them.
I also bought a couple soft release (!!!) from them. Made in brass they
sold them for $1.50.
This is the store that sells the CamCane (from England) in the States. I
bought 2 from them.

Jacques Leonard
j.leonarddesigner@videotron.ca