Subject: Re: [Leica] T i t a n i u m K i t
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 23:23:19 +0100

Titanium Leica bodies and lenses are not titanium but only titanium coated.
As I posted earlier I have seen some Olympus OM-4 Titaniums looking much
worse for wear - there´s brass lurking underneath a very thin layer of
titanium. Hope Leica gear is more wear-resistant.
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen
nyt myös Kameralehden juttuja suomeksi