Subject: [Leica] Missing digest bits
From: Charles <chaslor@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 98 07:05:32 -0400

>Topics in this digest:
>    2 London Lugnuts meeting
>    4 Print Film/Etc.
>    2 R8 Winder battery consumption
>      Re: Leica Users digest V4 #36
>      brochure postscript
>      Repair Turnaround [was: Print Film/Etc.]
MISSING:
>    3 interesting magazine article
>      Collectors....
>    2 Leica ads in National Geographic
>      Emailing Santa
>    2 Re: Leica Users digest V4 #41
>      Re:  interesting magazine article
>      Re:  Off topic- Richard Nixon Jumping
>      Re: Why bother with an R-system?
>    2 R8 winder & batteries
>      List to Santa
>      Magazines to collect
>      M6TTL
>      M6 TTL
Resumes:
>    3 APO_Telyt 3,4/135 report (not for the weak of heart)

Recently, I have noticed snips from threads that I had not seen in my
digests but felt I must have overlooked them. Now I can clearly see
missing posts in the digest. Above is the intro to the digest and mine is
missing a significant segment of the posts. Anybody else notice this?

charles