Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica ads in National Geographic
From: "Arthur C. R. Krick" <leica@mistral.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 11:25:24 -0000

Pascal,

I'm relieved to hear your comments on the National Geographic cd Rom set.
I run mine on a PC and have also been dissapointed with the image quality.
However, it is nonetheless an invaluable resource; I just wish that they
had made a better job of it.

Anyone got any light to shed on the apparent change in advertising policy
at Leica which Pascal's research seems to indicate ?

Best wishes,

Arthur
> From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
> To: Leica Users Group <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
> Subject: [Leica] Leica ads in National Geographic
> Date: 08 November 1998 15:25
>
> I installed the 80's and 90's CD-ROMs series from the National Geographic

> and did a search on Leica advertisements.
> Odd result: Leica has published ads in National Geographic from January
> 1929 till June 1961, not nothing later (in contrast with Canon and
Nikon).