Subject: Re: [Leica] Print Film/Etc.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 20:58:14 -0600

At 08:27 AM 11/8/98 -0800, you wrote:
>> Eric: Which focusing screen do you prefer and regularly use with your R8,
>> that you find great with everything from wide angle lenses to telephoto?

The one that came with the camera. But I've seen the groundglass screen,
and it's amazing. I've got to get one. The R8s viewfinder is just much
easier to focus manually than the F5, EOS1n, or just about any other camera
I've ever used. Interestingly, a Nikon user was the one who pointed it out
to me that got me really interested in getting an R8 rather than an R7.
(Besides the other features).
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO