Subject: Re: [Leica] New M3 bottom plates for $27.50 ;-)
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 17:03:38 -0700

If some one will give me a Leica I would be glad to buy their film, if they
had a film equal to the camera. Offers gratefully accepted privately at my
email address.
In anticipation,
Joe Stephenson

. . . . . .  Remember that George Eastman found that he could give away his
Kodaks gratis and still make a hugh profit selling the film..... I don't
know if it is true or not but I have heard that is why Kodak cameras
had to used the special spooled 620 film rather than  ordinary 120.
"Get my camera free or at least cheaply - but you must use my film"