Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 12:31:34 -0500

I stopped by the Leica booth at the Hunt show in Boston and had a chance to
play with the new TTL M6. I must say that while I'm not used to the three
point display in the viewfinder - two arrows and a center dot - it strikes
me as useful, and something that would quickly cease to seem intrusive. The
shutter speed dial does seem bizarrely large...very easy to turn with one
finger, which is nice, although I wonder if it wouldn't be equally easy to
turn it accidentally....I didn't even notice the size difference in the
body.....

Then there's the Sekonic 508 meter - which seems fabulous...variable 1-4
degree spot,flash, and incident....and the Rollie 6000 series...as well as
the 2.8 GX....which, I must say, doesn't seem as cheap and "plasticy" to me
as it did to someone else comment here...the name plate's a dog, but the
camera as a good, solid feel to it, and the TTL metering display is neat....