Subject: [Leica] Re: interesting magazine article
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 09:10:23 -700

On 8 Nov 98, Pascal wrote, at least in part:

> Don't forget the German TERRA magazine, it has outstanding photographs and
> is of much higher print quality than National Geographic.

We Arizonans are properly proud of a publication called ARIZONA
HIGHWAYS MAGAZINE. The photography is outstanding! Paper
could be a bit better and heavier, but that would detract from the
"universality" of the publication. It is reasonably innexpensive,
therefore can be subscribed to by the great numbers that do.

[brag mode on]
Lest you think that a monthly magazine devoted to one state only
would be limited in content, I would point out that Arizona has all
but one life zone represented within the state; that exception
being "Arctic Tundra". The accessability of the other six life zones
being within a couple hours by auto is what makes their study and
photographing so easy in this state.
[brag mode off]

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

     I am Pentium of Borg, division is futile, you will be approximated.