Subject: Re: [Leica] Print Film/Etc.
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 17:17:21 -0500

Thomas J. Donovan wrote:
>SNIP

> Looking forward to trying the new Delta 3200
> & the Ektachrome E100VS. Really like to see
> Leica produce a R-90 f2 apo lens.
>
> Tom D.

What's the new Ektachroome E100VS? Have I missed something? Is there a
URL that I can read more about this?

Carl S.

p.s. I love my Canon 70-200 2.8L. I recently did some fashion photos for
an editorial assignment on E100SW that ran full page and had people
asking if I had shot them with my Hasselblads. Even I was impressed.