Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: B&W technique - Rodinal
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 14:58:17 -0500

Jim-
Retrogressing a moment- have you ever used Rodinal in a tank on a roller? I
thought it would mess up the compensating quality, but didn't seem to-
interesting note to help cut contrast- I underexposed some Plus-X, and
developed it normally in D-76, for the normal time, dumped the developer,
and filled the tank with water for three minutes before dumping and adding
stop bath. seemed to make the negatives less hard.
I was wondering if this technique would work with Rodinal at 1:25 or 1:50
for shorter overall developing times!
Dan
dwpost@msn.com