Subject: Re: [Leica] R-8 winder
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 15:59:32 EST

<< I heard some rather discouraging news yesterday from a local dealer who
 attended a new product event in Denver last week. He was told that there
 might be a motor drive announcement next spring with availability near
 the end of 1999. I cannnot conceive of motor drive technology being that
 difficult. No wonder R sales are down sharply. >>

That's because the R8 is getting an early rennovation.  With a body that big,
the motor should be inside!!  (Hint)

Cheers,
Arturo