Subject: Re: [Leica] Jim Brick / List 5 ?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 07:36:55 -0600

#1: Get a grip folks. You all aren't the list queens and kings. We often go
off in a tangent on the LUG. If people don't have cows, they pass over
quickly and we move on. "Me tooism" does a whole lot more to clog up this
list than a few mistakes, which leads to point #2...

#2: I just discovered my email program was mapped to automatically reply to
all. Must have happened in the upgrade to Eudora Pro 4.1. Don't know how
that happened, but just imagine how you feel if this happens to you? You
just hope it passes over, and people are a bit tolerant.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch