Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V4 #36
From: Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 16:36:50 -0700

> But it is still a Fuji Camera. This makes me wonder if there would be
> support for a Cannon Camera with a Leica name on it, at the same cost as
> Leica with a Leica name on it.

Or a Minolta camera with the Leica name on it... :-)

True, I never bought the Minolta CL for my use. I did buy one for a gift,
but I gave them Leica optics. Incidentally, in all fairness to the Minolta
version, we tested in seriously, and it was not a bad camera. I still use
my CL as well as my Minox 35...both great cameras. We sold a number of them
to people who owned Leica cameras.

Bob