Subject: [Leica] Honduran Families
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 11:10:04 -0500

LUGers:

	Here are 3 photos of Honduran families.  The first and third families
lived in remote agricultural communities which no longer exist.  Two men
made it out from one of the communities.  The families are missing.  The
second family lived on the river bank in Tegucigalpa.  The neighborhood
where they lived is gone.

	http://members.tripod.com/~Tina_Manley/index.html

	I don't want to depress anyone, but if I can use my photos to help these
people, I will.

Tina