Subject: Re: [Leica] Special Appeal
From: Rick Floyd <rick_floyd@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 08:47:17 -0500

Tina:

I am so glad that you wrote this appeal.  I've been meaning to ask you
all week how the families you visited were fairing.  I'm sorry to hear
of their struggles.

I just talked to our Pastor about making a special appeal to the
congregation.  He said he would announce it this weekend.  I was
wondering if we could get either via downloads or mail a couple of
photos to use for the appeal?  I can get them back to you after we
finish.  I will make a poster and collection plate for the Narthex for
the Sunday of 11/15.

As a side note, I'll be in Wooster either Tuesday, Wednesday or
Thursday, next week.  I'm looking forward to seeing your exhibit.

Best Regards,
Rick Floyd