Subject: [Leica] LEICA Fotografie 8/98 (November/December 1998)
From: Lucien <lucien@ubi.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 11:57:52 +0200

In LEICA Fotografie 8/98 (November/December 1998)

Again some topics discussed here.

Pages 12-15
Portfolio from Leonard Freed
Wandering with a purpose.
Very nice.

  Leonard carries a rather battered leather knapsack on his back,
  and a Leica M6 round his neck, with its red badge carefully
  taped up to make it less conspicuous as he wanders through the crowd.

Page 29
An advertisement for a new version of the special
issue about the Leica M-System (with M6TTL)
and the same about the Leica R-System
(Fax hot-line +49 (0)69 2600 609)

Page 32
New Chairman of the Board of Directors.

Commenting on his new post, Cohn said:
  I think it will be a very exciting task to accompany such
  notably international brands as Leica and Minox into the new century.
  The first objective will be to enhance the earning power and
  innovative drive of Leica Camera AG and thus better serve the interests
  of our customers, staff and shareholders.

Page 33
Leica investigates statement of claim.
(concerning forced labour in Germany during WW II)

Pages 36-41
Portfolio Paul D Wood
Flor de tabacos.

  For the past 20 years, Paul D Wood has worked in a camera store
  called Keeble and Shuchat Photography in Palo Alto, California.

Lucien