Subject: Re: [Leica] For the better?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 23:47:25 -0600

At 07:46 PM 11/4/98 -0800, you wrote:

>Kodak has just announced a new version of Ektapress 800 (aka PJ 800) that
>offers much improved grain. As usual, seeing is believing.
>
>Jeff Alford

Jeff, that's the Ektapress I've been using. It's better. Very fine grain,
very sharp, but it's color is way too blue - the color that emphasizes
grain in scanning, and what the Kodak rep. told me was fixed.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

" The true picture of the past flits by. The past can be seized only as an
image which flashes up at the instant when it can be recognized and is
never seen again...every image of the past that is not recognized by the
present as one of its own concerns