Subject: Re: [Leica] Pre Wash??????
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 23:08:14 EST

I tend to prewash any film that goes into highly diluted Rodinal ( 1:100 and
more), but when i use D-76 I only prewash the NP 1600. It might be overkill,
but I have found that the results are better if i do it. As a rule, the Neopan
1600 is my "hi-speed" film, Tri-X the day to day film and Delta 100/ Neopan
Presto 100 sunny day films and the Tech Pan at 25 asa ( in Patterson Accutol
1:20/10 min) or Neopan F at 32 asa for those really nice bright days we
occasionally get here in the NorthWest. Nov- March is mainly Neopan 1600, the
rainy season has started!!
Tom A