Subject: Re: [Leica] KRAPOLLA
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 20:03:13 EST

Damn if I am going to use some other brand of camera at the holidays when I
make color pictures of 20-30 people in a group.  Don't like this kind of
pictures but I have never found anything to take the place of a flash in this
group setting.  The family has been enjoying them for years....all made with
Leicas, all perfectly focused, perfectly exposed and some enlarged to 11 x 14.
Occasionally I will wash an interior shot with electronic flash and if done
correctly you cannot tell it.  Don't like it, but sometimes you need it.  You
know what, I don't feel like I am prostituting the camera when I do this.   I
love my Noctilux and I use it often, but there are times that it is not right
for the job.   These are wonderful and versatile instruments and it would be a
shame not to use them for ALL types of photography.

Sorry, I don't agree with your comment.

Bob Bedwell
Greensboro, NC

<< >>Ladies and gentlemen, if you require flash for your pictures, please go
 buy
 > a Canon sure shot, as they work perfectly well! :) Well OK, one of the
 > insta-Leica point and shooters! :)

 Are you the least bit serious? I will asume you are kidding, here.