Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: An unpleasant print mention
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 17:23:41 -0500

I mean his general comments, not his pricing suggestion - Obviously, the
idea of any device of Leica quality and capability selling for $300 is a
joke...on the other hand, one wonders if, were it not for collectors, most
pre-M6 bodies might not be in the $500 range, with lenses priced similarly
to other quality used lenses...