Subject: [Leica] oh no..one more french street photographe
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 08:37:27 +1100

##############
hello, i'm a french "street" photographe, i work in the subway or in bus in
paris
i have recenly made mi own site ( in french, sorry) ...
http://home.claranet.fr/fluid/photos.html
...to put my earlier photography, i work seriously for 3 month.
what do you think about my stuff, i need some "critics" from lugers.
I'm a painter, and i try to have the same "vision" than in my "drawwork" ...
my M5 vs my brushs ;-)
sorry my english is sooooo baaaadddd

G'day capitaine francky,

I want to add my congratulations on the site. Very nice images, but one of
your links led me astray ;-)

Cheers

Alastair Firkin,