Subject: Re: [Leica] Boston Leica, Francisco
From: "phong (Doan huu Phong)" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 16:51:48 -0500

     LUG member Francisco Acosta will be visiting from Europe
     from Nov 6  for a short stay.  I would like to organize a get together
     to greet  Francisco, and to meet area LUGers.   How about
    Sunday afternoon, somewhere downtown Boston ?  That way
     people can go to the show in the morning, and get together
    afterward.   Would that work for you  Francisco ?  Andrew, Leon,
     B.D, Buzz ?  Michael ? Roy ?  Others ?

     I will also be at the Hunt's show this Friday, Nov 6, from 10:00am
     on.  I hope to have the opportunity to meet some LUG members,
     so if you plan to be there, holler.

- - Phong