Subject: [Leica] Signing off...
From: SOgilvie1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 15:23:51 EST

Just thought I'd drop the group a note to say that I'm signing off
for a while.  The company I worked for has gone bankrupt and
all staff were made redundant last week, so the email address I
was using is no longer valid (I was on simon_ogilvie@ionica.co.uk).
As I've now got no income, I may be cancelling this AOL account
as well.  I'll sign on again when I've got another job.

Thanks for all the help, advice and general useful chatter!

Simon.

P.S. Marc, don't worry I haven't forgotten that I owe you money...!