Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: SHARPO: The Answer to Leica's P&S Embarrasments
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 17:42:42 -0800

Jim Brick wrote:

>Just check'n to see if you are awake... too much SHARPO can effect your
>cognitive abilities...

Jim,

I just finished my first afternoon "Sharpo" and find my Leica sharpness has
improved immeasurably. That being the case I've decided to have another to
keep me, "cognitive" for the rest of the day as I sharpen my Leica glass
for the HALLOWEEN battle of to-morrow! :)

I figure I'll have several "cognitive Leica "SHARPO'S" before to-morrow
evenings trick or treating begins, otherwise I may find myself Noctiluxed
out! :)

I mean one can only take so many frames of the little critters banging on
your door all dressed in black and vampire faces! :)

Jeeeesh I guess I need another "SHARPO"!!!!!! :) Why wait until to-morrow! :)

ted