Subject: Re: [Leica] LOCAL STORES
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 12:44:58 EST

BD wrote:

<< Oh, Pulleeeeeze! Yes, as I said in my post, it's pretty crummy to take a
 lot of someone's time and then go place the order at a place with a lower
 price. But "the same as stealing?" "Worse than stealing?" Come on. Let's
 skip the hyperbole..:-) >>

Yes BD, age-old proverbs from just about every culture has this practice as a
no-no.  Worse because you have led someone down the path of "sale"  and in
fact they might have "sold" you on a product, then you go somewhere else?

Arturo