Subject: [Leica] Re: Sharpo
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:42:44 +1200

Marc wrote:
>>Trust me on this one, old son.  Apply a couple of coats of SHARPO to the
front surface of your lens.>> <snip>

C'mon Marc, the product is great, but it isn't that wonderful! You need to
start playing 'country and western' records backwards if you want those
other things to start happening. However Alex is right about not needing a
lens. In fact, Sharpo's ability to emulate that elusive 1/2000 sec on our
M's is well recorded in their literature. I'd also like to mention that
Sharpo's reflective qualities add an excellent finish to darkroom walls.

Love from the antipodes,
Gary