Subject: RE: [Leica] Off topic, B&H Foton
From: "Michael D. Turner" <mike@lcl-imaging.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:13:27 -0800

They are tiny, massless particles which infect silver atoms causing
photographs to happen. Dropping rolls of film sometimes causes the silver
atoms to get excited and emit more of them, causing fog, color shifts, and
lack of sharpness. Sharpo only works if you drink it. ;)
Mike
At 07:20 AM 10/29/1998 -0500, B. D. Colen, you wrote...
>> Please excuse my ignorance but what is a FOTON?
>>
>> Bob
>>
>Isn't it s cotton-filled roll-up bed for a Leica to sleep on? :-)

Mike

"Sing whatever is well made..."
- -W. B. Yeats