Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkrooms.....
From: "Glen M. Robinson" <gmrobinson@imation.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 10:42:26 -0600

I work in an industrial research laboratory.  The first building that I
worked in was brand new when I was hired.  The engineer who designed the
darkroom thought that a darkroom was supposed to be dark so he designed it
accordingly.  Everything, walls, ceiling, floor, furnishing, etc. was flat
black.  It was a disaster trying to work in that room using safelights.
Even with the room lights turned on it was difficult to see anything.
Obviously I quickly had the room painted white.

Glen Robinson