Subject: Re: [Leica] Ernst Haas
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 18:47:15 -0600

At 03:44 PM 10/28/98 +0000, you wrote:

>I found this site a while ago and at first was mightily confused, and then
>I remembered that the Ernst Haas that is talked about in the context of
>Leica use is dead. This is a different person with the same name.

Reminds me when I was shooting my Rosie photo essay I ended up
photographing a person named Walker Evans.

He was 2, wore a cowboy hat and boots and his pockets were stuffed with
Tootsie Rolls, to keep him from crying because he couldn't go on the horse
ride.

When I said "Did you name him after the famous photographer?" they said "Huh?"

:-)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Time is just one darn thing after another. - Anonymous