Subject: Re: [Leica] Multigraph
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 17:37:07 -0700

Diego,
I'm glad that you have spoken up, and hope you will add many more
observations in the future. I've read about the Multigraph, and it sounds
marvelous. However, I think that I can get to a working print in less
than--or about--five minutes useing a 1959 Omega D2 with no timer (I use a
metronome). I can generally look at my negatives and gestimate well enough
to get a test strip. Then it's a simple step to a working print. I have
spent a lot of time in the darkroom, and would love to have a fancy
enlarger, but for the present there are other lens and gadgets that I will
get first.
Cheers,
Joe Stephenson